The Raffle is conducted by the Rotary Club of Milton-Ulladulla Inc. (RCMU), and the promoter is E.P. Jansen c/o PO Box 151 Ulladulla 2539. Phone 0415 405 107. The Raffle is a charitable fundraising activity conducted under, and complying with, the Charitable Fundraising Act 1991 No 69 [NSW]; and is in aid of RCMU projects, programs and services provided locally:
- The maximum number of tickets available for sale is 600 and each ticket costs $50;
- All prizes are ex Ulladulla;
- Persons under the age of 18 years are not eligible to enter;
- All prize and ticket values refer to Australian currency;
- Motor vehicle photographs are used for display purposes only and may not represent the exact vehicle available;
- Travel photographs are used for display purposes only.
Ticket selling opens 8pm on Saturday 23rd November 2019 at the RCMU Comedy Night at Milton Theatre and closes Sunday April 12 2020 at 9am (Easter Sunday):
- The ticket draw is to be conducted at 12:30pm on Sunday April 12 2020 at the Blessing of the Fleet main stage located at the Civic Centre, Ulladulla;
- the draw order will be first prize, then for second prize and finally for third prize;
- Once drawn a ticket shall not be returned to the pool;
- Once drawn the ticket stub drawn is de facto evidence of winners of prizes and appeals will not be entered into;
- Ticket holders do not have to be present at the draw, but the public is welcome to witness the draw;
- Unclaimed prizes will be held by RCMU in trust for the winners as prescribed by the Act;
- The drawing of the raffle may be postponed by an event of force majeure which causes abandonment of the Blessing of the Fleet festival and the redraw will be advertised in the RCMU web and Facebook pages and in the Milton Ulladulla Times on Wednesday 15th April 2020.
Winners will be notified immediately by phone and/or SMS if not present at the draw:
- Results will be published on the RCMU web and Facebook pages and in the Milton Ulladulla Times on Wednesday 15th April 2020 (or the 22nd April in the event of postponement).
Prizes are not transferable nor redeemable for cash in whole or in part.
FIRST PRIZE: The winner must attend Ulladulla Toyota (UT) with the voucher presented to the winning ticket holder to finalise details of the car. If the car does not suit, the winner may put the value ($15,000) towards any new or used car on the UT lot, or from the dealer’s itinerary. This prize includes on-road, dealer delivery charges and NSW registration for the Yaris and may vary for a costlier or heavier car. Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance for the vehicle is not included and must be arranged by the winner.
SECOND PRIZE: The winner must attend Ulladulla Travel with the voucher presented to the winning ticket holder to finalise details of the holiday or trip and may put the value ($3,000) towards any available holiday or trip available at Ulladulla Travel. This prize must be claimed within 7 days of being drawn, and travel must occur within 12 months.
THIRD PRIZE: The winner will receive a prepaid fuel card to the value of $500 to be used at any time.